Movie Review: Ferrari ki Sawaari – A Numerological Perspective
Movie Name: Ferrari Ki Sawaari
Release Date: 15th June’2012
Director: Rajesh Mapuskar
Written & Produced by: Vidhu Vinod Chopra
Actors: Sharman Joshi, Boman Irani, Ritvik Sahore, Vijay Nikam.
Name Number: 5
Life Path Number: 8
Birthday Number: 6
Heart Number: 9
Personality Number: 5
A few noticeable points from the movie’s name and its release date:
- Name Number & Personality Number appearing to be 5 means the story writer has tried to experiment with a very different concept and star cast (may be; since we know Sharman Joshi does his debut as an actor in the lead role J)
- The release date is seem to be chosen once again via the bollywood’s set patterns i.e. on 15th which sums up to no. 6, which is a number of Planet Venus who happens to rule the bollywood. BUT what doesn’t click with it is the total of 15th June’2012 which sums up to no 8, the number of Saturn. This can result in various things like –
- The movie may not be able to pull the masses to the movie hall or the movie will pull the crowd slowly and steadily.
- The audience may feel that the movie is slow paced.
- Some of the things in the movie remain unjustified and lack clarity.
- With Heart Number, 9, the number of Planet Mars; it can be clearly seen that the lead roles would be able to deliver spontaneity, quick witty humour and the character possesses the energy and enigma - which is much expected out of actors like Sharman Joshi & Boman Irani.
- Vidhu Vinod Chopra, who happens to be a number 9 person as per his name does justification as per writing the characters is concerned. He has put in as much energy and creativity he could which can be quite nicely observed in the movie itself.
- Since the director, Rajesh Mapuskar also has a name number 8 which doesn’t match well with “Ferrari Ki Sawaari”, which is number 5; one may observe that the movie could have done well in terms of direction though certain glitches here and there cannot be ruled out.
- Some observations from the numeroscope:
- The first column doesn’t have any number which means the movie at a few points would seem directionless; some situations can seem to be too stretched or the goal of the movie may not seem to be clear.
- Material Plane has a combination of 6 and 9 which clearly indicates it would be able to do justice to its production cost and would earn decent profit.
- Intellectual Plane has a combination of two 5’s and one 8; which means the movie is experimental and has tried to overcome by the effect of 8 by introducing characters like Sharman Joshi who is a number 9 person and Boman Irani who is a number 6; thus at the situations where the direction seems to be weakened; the characters because of their acting capabilities would give it a push to move on.
- A number 4 in the spiritual plane says that the movie could have been way better but isn’t a disappointment at all too. A number 4 also depicts that it will leave the critics confused about the fact whether to criticise the direction or appreciate the actors or characters in it.
On the outset; numerologically, it would be right to say that:
- The movie will be able to pull out the money invested in it and should do decent profit but may not be a block buster.
- The characters will be appreciated for their efforts and energy put in.
- As a viewer; one would not be disappointed in moving to a cinema hall to watch this movie; it would be entertaining and Paisa Vasool J
So, folks don’t worry; go ahead and book your tickets for tomorrow. Happy Watching!! Enjoy!!